Trucking On Through COVID-19
At Tom Nehl we're proud to be "The Team Behind Your Drive", especially during these challenging times. The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority, but we also know that our customers need us to be here to support them now more than ever.
What We're Doing To Prevent The Spread Of COVID-19
- We've adjusted the flow of customer traffic in our parts lobby at our flagship location on Edgewood Ave in Jacksonville, where we have the most foot traffic, to promote social distancing.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers at all points of sale for the safety of both customers and employees.
- We are taking customers' temperatures before they enter our facility, and serving customers outside if they register a temperature higher than 99.7.
- We have increased the frequency and thoroughness of our cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces.
- We have engaged an additional vendor to apply a disinfectant spray throughout each of our locations weekly.
How We Are Here To Serve You
- All of our locations are open and ready to help you.
- You can order parts by phone if you prefer not to come into our facility.
Jacksonville at 417 Edgewood: 904.388.5443
Jacksonville at 5040 University Blvd.: 904.861.0780
Lake City: 386.754.8374
Our service departments in Jacksonville and Lake City are open and ready to fix your truck.
Jacksonville at 417 Edgewood: 904.388.5573
Jacksonville at 5040 University Blvd: 904.861.0781
Lake City: 386.754.8380
Helpful Links And Resources
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
COVID-19 update from Volvo Trucks North America